Downsize and LIVE LARGER at Hope Valley with a FREEDOM Home.
what IS a Freedom Home?
A FREEDOM HOME is our version of a "Tiny Home," a smart downsizing option. It is a beautiful, luxurious home in a sustainable, small package... Your FREEDOM HOME will change your way of life and set you FREE:
• Free of never-ending home maintenance
• FREE of clutter
• FREE of HIGH property taxes and electricity bills...
FEATURES OF A FREEDOM HOME AT HOPE VALLeY RESORT
• Featuring lifetime roofs /50 year siding
• GATED Access to the resort
• Pool, Tennis/Basketball Courts, Clubhouse, Exercise Facility
(currently under construction)
• A secure, natural setting at the foot of the Hope Valley Butte.
• 5 mins from shopping and restaurants!
• 15min from Salem Hospital
• Approximately 1-hr from PDX international airport and Eugene Airport
By HVHomeCenter LLC
(By Appointment ONLY)
CALL FOR A TOUR
Who Builds Our Freedom Homes?
They're factory-built (to the exacting standards of the ANSI Code) by top manufacturers Fleetwood, Cavco and Palm Harbor, and feature all of the comforts you expect... And once in place at the resort, options include adding a deck, storage shed and an extra "cabana room" of 240 sq. ft.
What Is A FREEDOM Home Made-of?
Our state-of-the-art Freedom Homes are manufactured by the Cavco/Fleetwood factory in Woodburn, OR.
• Roof: made of 29-gauge, 36" wide Nor Clad, in Rustic-red color.
• Siding: Lap Mahogany Cem-panel
Do Freedom Homes Have Full-Sized Appliances?
YES they do (Whirlpool appliances are standard), and bathrooms/showers are full-sized also. What about the bedroom? They're designed to easily accommodate a queen-size bed along with plenty of closet space.
Is There a Freedom Home Warranty?
Yes, and you can view the Freedom Home warranty info by downloading the linked file.